TOP Selfie Tips:
Follow these tips for the ultimate #MySummerInSQC selfie
1. Southern Queensland Country is one of the coolest places to chill in Summer - by a waterfall, swimming in a water hole or walking under a canopy of trees in a national park. Show us this in your selfie.
2. It’s not all about you! You need to show us the beauty of Southern Queensland Country in Summer too! For example show us ‘You in nature’ or ‘You lunching on local summer produce at one of the regions best restaurants’ or ‘You drinking some local wine on a beautiful Summer day’
3. Use a selfie stick to capture more of your surroundings – we want to see the panorama.
4. Use a drone for the ultimate birds-eye-view of SQC
5. Be creative! We’re looking for something a bit different (Can you capture something no one has done before?)
6. Caption your selfie so that everyone knows where you’ve been in Southern Queensland Country – share the love!
7. Don’t do anything unsafe & keep it legal. So stick to spots you’re allow to be in and don’t trespass on private property.
8. Check out our Top 10 'Must Take' Snaps in SQC for some inspiration