Toowoomba Exhibition Gardens
It’s not just the Garden City’s parks which are transformed for this floral festival, but backyards across Toowoomba.
Meet their makers and learn the secrets from the gurus in charge of Toowoomba’s finest gardens 15 – 24 September 2023.
Purchase your tickets at any of the gardens* on the day.
- Val Peachey – 5 Fern Dive, Kearneys Spring
- Ian & Cheryl Feeney – 2 Blue Meadow Court, Blue Mountain Heights
- Adrian & Gail Wockner – 5 Horizon Court, Highfields
- Rod & Jill Osborne – 11 Horizon Court, Highfields
- 37 Murphy’s Creek Rd, Blue Mountain Heights
*Please respect the gardeners’ privacy and only view during the open times.
Bunkers Hill State School, Westbrook
If you’ve only got enough in the tank for a day trip, make sure you hit the road on 17 September 2023 just in time to say ‘aloe’ to the one-day-only Succulent Fest.
With indoor and outdoor options including lithops, bromeliads, cottage and even edible flowers and herbs on offer – we can almost guarantee you’ll be leaving with a few succulent souvenirs.
Bring along a $2 coin for entry and extra cash for plants.