Prefer to take the passenger seat?
Soak up the scenery onboard one of the coaches that service the region. Regular bus services operate between Brisbane, Toowoomba, Warwick, Stanthorpe and beyond, with connections to air, rail and local buses.
- Bus Queensland
P 07 4633 1177 busqld.com.au
- Crisps Coaches
P 07 4661 8333 crisps.com.au
- Greyhound Australia
P 1300 473 946 greyhound.com.au
- Murrays Coaches
P 13 22 51 murrays.com.au
All roads lead to Southern Queensland Country, including the Cunningham, New England, Warrego, Leichhardt, D’Aguilar, Brisbane Valley, Gore, Capricorn and Gregory Highways and the Great Inland Way and the Adventure Way.
Our well-maintained highways and quiet country backroads make driving holidays one of the best ways to enjoy your Southern Queensland Country escape.
Electric car charging stations:
- Tesla Destination Charger, Annand St
- Chargefox Charge Station, Neil St
- Chargefox Charge Station, Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 10810 Warrego Highway, Charlton
- 254 South St, Toowoomba
- Pacific Fuels Drayton
- Ravensbourne Escape, 3143 Esk Hampton Rd, Ravensbourne (guests only)
- University of Queensland, Gatton Campus, 5391 Warrego Highway
- Rooms Motel Gatton (guests only)
Southern Downs & Granite Belt
UQ Acacia Avenue Car Park, Warwick
Rogers Street Carpark, Stanthorpe
- Bell Park, Cunningham St, Dalby
- Dawson St, Miles
- Country Pathfinder Motel, Dalby - Guests only
Goondiwindi Showgrounds (bookings required: 0476 001 386)
Pryde St, Esk
Lars Andersen Place, Esk
Tesla Destination Charger, Esk Caravan Park - Guests only
NRMA Lake Somerset Holiday Park– Guests only
- Star Motel, Nanango
- Homestead Caravan park Nanango
- Rooms Motel, Kingaroy
- Blackbutt Fuel and Tyres
Central Queensland Highlands:
- 2 Palmer St, Dingo
- Midlander Motor Inn, Emerald
- Lake Maraboon Holiday Village
- Springsure Showgrounds
Ride the rails through our country.
Queensland Rail operates two trains into our region. The Westlander travelling across the Great Dividing Range to Toowoomba, through the rich farmlands of the Darling Downs, before continuing onto its final destination, Charleville. The Spirit of the Outback travelling from Brisbane to Longreach through the heart of Central Highlands stopping at Duaringa, Bluff, Blackwater, Emerald and Anakie.