SEGRA Conference - Ridgemill Estate Getaway
Valid from 24 July 2023 – August 1, 2024
- The Promoter is: Southern Queensland Country Tourism Ltd (56 160 194 516) whose registered office is at 10 Rens Street, Toowoomba Queensland, 4350.
- By claiming this prize, the claimer is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- One accommodation voucher for a Winery Getaway Package at Ridgemill Estate
- Prize winner, and their travel companion, must be aged 18 years or over
- Prize must be used prior to August 1, 2024, and is subject to availability.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The price is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Block out periods may apply and include but are not limited to key events and holiday periods as defined by the operator, Ridgemill Estate.
- The Prize is only redeemable for the specific days of Monday to Friday, or as defined by the operator, Ridgemill Estate
- The prize includes only what is specified as the prize outlined in the terms and conditions and does not include any additional items such as travel insurance, transport to and from the accommodation, medical insurance or any other insurance, items of a personal nature, in-room charges, telephone or other incidentals or ancillary costs. All such costs are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion.
- The winner must contact the Promoter via the email firstname.lastname@example.org and must be willing to provide identification to confirm details.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material used by the promoter. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Southern Queensland Country Tourism and not to any other party.
- Southern Queensland Country Tourism also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winner accepts their prize at their own risk. To the full extent permitted by law neither Southern Queensland Country Tourism and/or any of their employees, contractors and agents or employees of their contractors and agents, and companies providing major prizes for the promotion, will not be held liable for any liability/ loss/ damage/ expense/ death/ personal injury suffered or incurred or any dispute (including, but not limited to, direct/indirect/consequential loss) arising out of, or in connection with, this promotion, the provision of prizes, use or participation in such prizes or promotion of this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
WIN AN EPIC PICNIC HAMPER - COMPETITION DETAILS
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions.
Your entry into and participation in this Competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions including information on how to enter and prizes.
Who can enter?
Entry is open to residents of Australia excluding employees of SQCT, or members of an employee’s immediate family.
All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
One entry is allowed per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
The competition is open for a period of 3 (three) months only from Tuesday 6 June 2023 up to and including Thursday 31 August 2023 (Promotional Period).
How to enter?
To enter, a person is required to scan the QR code presented at the Drive Queensland and/or Southern Queensland Country stand at Caravan & Camping as well as 4x4 Outdoor shows and follow the instructions on the Southern Queensland Country website. Use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that provides automatic entry is not permitted.
One x Epic Picnic Hamper containing local produce from the Southern Queensland Country region.
Notification to winner(s)
The winner will be drawn at 12noon on Friday 1 September and notified by phone and email.
Accepting the prize
Following notification to the winner, delivery of the prize will be arranged via courier. Should the winner not respond within 24hours, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award to another eligible entrant.
By entering the competition you are agreeing to hear updates from Southern Queensland Country Tourism, including Savour Southern Queensland Country Tasting Trails AND their official partners.
The Promoter reserves the right to: disallow entries in its absolute discretion; verify the validity of entries and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where dishonest or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion; to terminate this Promotion or amend any aspect of this Promotion (including the prize) without notice at any time in its sole discretion in the event that this Promotion or any aspect of this Promotion cannot be reasonably conducted as planned; and enforce any of its rights at any stage and failure to do so does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Your personal information
A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
The promoter is Southern Queensland Country Tourism, 3/70 Neil Street, Toowoomba QLD 4350. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Southern Queensland Country Tourism is committed to protecting user privacy. We understand and appreciate that visitors and users of this website are concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that may be provided.
Southern Queensland Country Tourism is subject to the Information Privacy Act 2009 which requires that we comply with the Information Privacy Principles (IPPs) set out in the Act. The IPPs set out how agencies should collect, store, use and disclose personal information and how individuals can access and apply to amend documents containing their personal information.
When you visit the Southern Queensland Country Tourism website, our server makes a record of your visit and logs certain information for statistical purposes only. No attempt is or will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a power to inspect activity logs.
The types of personal information that we collect will depend on the nature of your dealings with us. For example, we may collect personal information directly from you when you:
- Subscribe to a newsletter or register to receive our Visitors’ Guide;
- Enter a promotion conducted by Southern Queensland Country Tourism;
- Have business dealings with us.
In each case, we only collect the personal information that we need to carry out our specific functions.
Any personal information collected by Southern Queensland Country Tourism will only be made available to by Southern Queensland Country Tourism personnel whose duties require them to use this information. We may disclose your personal information to third parties where it is necessary for our functions and activities. Examples of such third parties include external service providers such as IT organisations, marketing/advertising agencies or business partners with whom Southern Queensland Country Tourism has a formal contractual relationship with. Any personal information collected will also be disclosed if required by law.
Personal information may include:
(a) name, address, email address and telephone number and contact information;
(b) occupation, employment history and educational qualifications;
(c) demographic information such as age or date of birth, location and activities;
(e) business relationship and history with us;
(f) business or associated companies or entities
(g) messages, emails, voicemail and other correspondence and frequency of enquiries;
(h) comments and feedback and responses to surveys;
(i) interaction with websites, including our website
(j) what computer configurations and software you use;
(k) general preferences;
(l) billing and credit card information; and
(m) any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly.
If you wish to access or alter any personal information we may have collected about you, you may request such access by contacting us at email@example.com.
Southern Queensland Country Tourism utilises a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures and organisational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
When you make a payment through our website or industry membership portal your personal and financial details are protected at all stages of the transaction by powerful encryption technology. Your credit card details are NOT stored on our servers at any stage of the transaction. Once the credit card details have been sent to our financial institution they are no longer known to our system. This ensures that your credit card details are seen only by yourself and the bank performing the transactions.
Some information on the Southern Queensland Country Tourism website contain links to other sites that are external. Southern Queensland Country Tourism takes care in linking websites but has no direct control over the content of the linked websites, or to the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites.
This is a website of Southern Queensland Country Tourism, a not-for-profit incorporated private company limited by guarantee. Email correspondence sent to this site is subject to the Right to Information Act 2009 and will be treated as a public record and retained as required by the Public Records Act 2002 and other relevant Acts and regulations.
Your name and address details will not be added to a mailing list, nor will we disclose these details to third parties without your consent unless required by law. Email messages may be monitored by our website support staff for system trouble shooting and maintenance purposes.
If you have any queries about our privacy and security practices please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southern Queensland Country Tourism supports and encourages the dissemination and exchange of information. However, all information contained on the Southern Queensland Country Tourism website is subject to copyright, unless otherwise indicated.
Copyright information may be reproduced but only if Southern Queensland Country Tourism is recognised as the owner of the copyright and this material remains unaltered.
If you have any questions – please contact email@example.com.
Trademarks, Logos and Images
The ‘Southern Queensland Country Tourism’ name and logos are trademarks of Southern Queensland Country Tourism Limited. All rights are reserved for these logos. Logos must not be used in any form without the prior written consent of Southern Queensland Country Tourism Limited. All other trademarks appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners.
Southern Queensland Country Tourism does not give Creative Commons permission for use of:
- Any images, photographs or branding, including the Southern Queensland Country Tourism brand logo and the Southern Queensland Country logo; and
- Content supplied by third parties.